Monday, May 02, 2011

America, LOL

Hard to believe that within 2 weeks of near-criminalizing people playing online poker with their own money, the same country sends a swat team to a foreign country on an assassination mission. World is so fucked up.

"Black Friday" has made an extremely obvious change to my poker, in that the PLO8 SNGs are not very busy. So much so that I managed to switch back to playing PLO MTTs again. Reality is I forgot how profitable these were for me. Again used my last FPPs on Full Tilt to buy a $26 ticket, turned that into $49 followed by a win in a 109 runner $17 super turbo. This kind of rescued April as far as poker goes for me, after March showed a $14 loss overall. But I did manage to donk some of it off playing Rush poker again. Even without the Americans I can't beat it. Switched to Pokerstars for a couple of early evening MTTs and OMG how bad are some of the players at sub-$10 level. Finished April off with a real nice touch, 1st of 421 in the $3 PLO rebuy for $823 on the last day of the month, sweet.

Back to America, while people have the ability to express themselves like this, there is still hope. Have seen this posted a number of times already, but it cannot be said often enough.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy."
Martin Luther King, Jr

No comments: