Tuesday, June 01, 2010

May Wrap Up

As the regular reader will know, I hate posting during a downswing. As I had second my most losing month ever in May ($450 down), I guess posting the end of month round up means I think it has turned. My worst ever month was May 2009 ($465), which was followed by going on a massive heater in June. I suppose I can hope the same happens in 2010. The thought has occurred to me that it is because the pros who inhabit the O8 games I played might have gone to the WSOP. I expect I will know pretty soon anyway.

Speaking of WSOP, I have everything crossed hoping that the BA strikes don't impact my flights. If I had been flying this week or last I would have been OK and I think the timing means that the union would have to run a new ballot (and get it past the BA lawyers) before they announce any more strikes. All I need now is for the $ to weaken a couple of points in the next week before I buy some.

2 comments:

Wildcat said...

Best of luck mate, which event are you playing in?

seanb said...

$1500 Omaha H/L, going to need to play and run a lot better than I am at the moment though :)