Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Curse of Withdrawal

Took £1800 out of Betfair as a result of BFWCOP. The inevitable has happened, in that I seem to have been unable to play a game of marbles since. Have played a few STTs, the first of which I was blinded out because I had my MTT head on. Also played in the Flashmob on Sunday and fished myself out. Slightly better on the cash tables in that so far have managed to play two Omaha sessions without loss, though am working on fixing that record as I type.

On Pokerchamps have been running much better, 3rd and 1st in the $5 11:00pm MTT, one fail in another $5 MTT and a win and a place in 2 STTs. Balance now up to over $130 on that site. I have been tempted to enter tonights $1k guaranteed as it seems to be excellent value given the relative lack of runners, looks like it's going to be a $375 added.

[Late update, just checked sharkscope and found I am on Super Tilt. It's STT time!]

2 comments:

Small Stakes Poker said...

Linked ya , anychance of doing same

cheers
Pau

Small Stakes Poker said...

Paul even :-/