Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Night Update

So, wasn't necessarily planning an update, but reading the latest version of Betfair's The Deal newsletter I find I have made my mark.

Which of the forumites would you most like to play heads-up against?

It would have to be anyone but Milton Bradley, 2 hours, or whatever it was, was quite enough for me! If I had to choose though I’d probably like to play KingHawko, especially if I am lucky enough to keep cracking his J4 off with AA.


Nuff respect to strokeit, would be tough to play him heads up again too, although in retrospect I did enjoy it a lot. Hopefully will get the chance to play him heads up again in the future.

I won the Betfair STT I entered as was updating last time, meaning I am no longer super tilt on sharkscope. Tried a bluff on the Pokerchamps $1k guaranteed that saw me knocked out when I was down to about 15 x BB and haven't played since.

No comments: