Sunday, January 20, 2008

As Andy Gray would say

It just gets better and better.

Worked out I have played 18 days so far in January and only won on 3 of them. I have decided to slow down on FT for a bit and try my hand on BF again. Didn't work out great tonight as got battered in the PLO rebuy and came 6th on the 20:35 PLO freezeout. But, as a rule the players on BF are a step or 3 down from the players on FT. If I play there a bit more the results will come back. You can't lose every race and I will remember who I should fold a set to and who I should not pretty soon.

If you want rakeback on Betfair you can sign up through www.raketherake.com, referral code RTR23350. They also do a huge number of other sites, so once you blow your deposit bonus on one you can always move onto the next :)

GL at the tables.

1 comment:

SG - King of the forum ban said...

Hey Sean, good luck back on BF mate :-)

I too have just started on FT, but I must admit I find the players absolutely awful!! The fact that I'm only playing $5 STTs probably helps, I imagine the MTTs and cash are a different kettle of fish (if you'll pardon the pun).

Stick at it mate, and best of luck for the rest of the year. Steamroller dem BF foolz innit!!!

Cheers, SG