Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Progress Update

Haven't played much in the last week, slight profit since returning from holiday including a 2nd place (£45) in the Betfair Flashmob league on Sunday. Had a bit of luck on an STT that overlapped the start of the MTT, recoving from 100ish chips heads up to win. Played well on the Flashmob until made the money, then called Smart Money when I knew he had an Ace and I had A2 soooted. Then lasted one hand heads up vs SM calling with K10 when I really did not need to and knew he had an Ace again. Think I destabilized myself and the table with 3 consecutive all-ins when there were 4 players left - only 5 or 6 more hands were played after I did that.

Account balance has gone from £60 to £73 plus a seat on a £5 STT while I am making this update. Most of the downside has come on a couple of ventures onto the Omaha PL cash tables as Sharkscope says I am breakeven on the STTs I have played since I got back.

Have been drawn on table 5 for BFCOP team event, means I get to play a couple of players live for the first time who I have played online. Will be mostly playing STTs between now and the weekend of 8/9 Sep for this reason.

No comments: