Saturday, August 26, 2006

Return to the Magic Sign

Early post because I'm going to my mother in laws soon and will mss the flashmob game tomorrow night :(

Had 2 STT defeats on Betfair so decided to go back onto Ladbrokes again. Bubbled for the 2nd consecutive STT on there with AQ running into BB who could not put down 9-10s to a 4x pre-flop raise on Level 5. Then spotted that they were running special added STTs. Was down to $10 in the account, so added another £24 and entered two Omaha STTs, $5 with $25 added and $10 with $50 added, while playing a £5 Holdem STT on Betfair.

After about 5 minutes I spotted that one of the Omaha games was showing Lo hands as well as high, which surprised me a bit, or actually a lot. This meant I was playing 3 different types of poker concurrently. Went out on the Betfair game first finishing 6th and not playing very well - I can blame it on the Omaha and no playing badly to justify it to myself. On the Ladbrokes games I was actually playing quite well and riding a bit of luck. About an hour later I had won the $5 hi lo table for $37.50 and come second on the pot limit $10 for $45. I really should have won them both, I played the last hand even though I knew it was weak pre-flop when we were within 100 chips of each other heads up.

Betfair balance - £97
Ladbrokes - $121
Pokerchamps - $80
Jennings - $42

No comments: