Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekly Results Round-up

Had a reasonable week with the exception of the flashmob. All the top 6 failed to score more than 1 point. Should see me move up to 5th, but it was a great opportunity to make up ground and I blew it by walking my top pair into Emzo who had flopped a nut flush.

Results:
Betfair - 2 £2MTTs & Flashmob: unplaced. 7 £5 STTs: 2 wins, 1 2nd, 1 3rd - balance up to £99 from £89 end of last week
Jennings - 1 rebuy, unplaced, balance $42 (I think)
Pokerchamps - 1 STT, 2nd, 1 $11 MTT 3rd - balance up to $80 from $48
Ladbrokes - loaded £25 yesterday and blew most of it - 2 STTs and 1 MTT, no places

Sharkscope now showing nice upward curve for Betfair account, meaning I am approaching break-even on the STTs since they started coverage. Equivalent of 2 more wins will see me into the black - looks like it took me 100 games to work out how to play the game reasonably (i.e. stay away from the 6pak thunder lotteries)

5 comments:

Andy Cairns said...

hello mate, didnt even know you had a blog, thanks for the comment, I have linked you up on http://3timesthebigblind.blogspot.com/

Shame you dont have a links section ;)

You still up for rooming at bfwcop?

Andy Cairns said...

and its about time you sorted some links to other blogs out too mate

seanb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seanb said...

I will put the other links on when I can be arsed :)

Andy Cairns said...

just seen the message above mate, will give you a bell over the weekend