Had a reasonable week with the exception of the flashmob. All the top 6 failed to score more than 1 point. Should see me move up to 5th, but it was a great opportunity to make up ground and I blew it by walking my top pair into Emzo who had flopped a nut flush.
Results:
Betfair - 2 £2MTTs & Flashmob: unplaced. 7 £5 STTs: 2 wins, 1 2nd, 1 3rd - balance up to £99 from £89 end of last week
Jennings - 1 rebuy, unplaced, balance $42 (I think)
Pokerchamps - 1 STT, 2nd, 1 $11 MTT 3rd - balance up to $80 from $48
Ladbrokes - loaded £25 yesterday and blew most of it - 2 STTs and 1 MTT, no places
Sharkscope now showing nice upward curve for Betfair account, meaning I am approaching break-even on the STTs since they started coverage. Equivalent of 2 more wins will see me into the black - looks like it took me 100 games to work out how to play the game reasonably (i.e. stay away from the 6pak thunder lotteries)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hello mate, didnt even know you had a blog, thanks for the comment, I have linked you up on http://3timesthebigblind.blogspot.com/
Shame you dont have a links section ;)
You still up for rooming at bfwcop?
and its about time you sorted some links to other blogs out too mate
I will put the other links on when I can be arsed :)
just seen the message above mate, will give you a bell over the weekend
Post a Comment